Ordering a domain name with GoDomains is easy! Just follow these steps and
you will have your domain name secured as soon as possible.|
If you need assistance at any point, we have toll free phone assistance available on 1300 SUBLIME (Australia only; from other areas please call +61 2 9948 8888 or see the Sublime IP contact details page for international locations). You can also ask questions via our contact form.
- Go to our main home page at www.godomains.com.au
- Type the name you would like into the Search box and click on Continue.
- We will check on the availability of the name for you at this point. If no names were available, you will need to go back and try searching for a different name. Otherwise, click on "Proceed to checkout" to complete your order.
- At this point, if you are a new customer, click on the "New Customer" button and you will be prompted to enter your contact information for the domain name(s) you are registering. Or, if you have used GoDomains in the past and have an existing Customer ID and Password, you can log in to the "Existing Customer" button here. This will save you having to re-type your contact details, and also ensure all your domain name management can be done easily from one place.
- Next you need to specify how you would like to pay for your order. GoDomains offers a wide choice of payment methods.
- The next step will depend on your chosen payment method. If you're paying by credit card online, you will be transferred to our secure server to enter your payment details. Otherwise you will be given an Order Number and Customer Number and the details you need to complete your payment by phone, fax, post or BPAY.
- On the final preferences screen, you can do some fine tuning to take advantage of any free trial services we may have on offer from time to time, such as email and web forwarding. You can also specify how you would prefer to receive your receipt and domain name registration confirmation once we have completed your order.